Reinventing ourselves opens up new possibilities as our mind is more open to new experiences and new way of seeing things. In the same way that you can transform a room by adding a new paint colour, our lives can be transformed just as quickly and as easily with just as much impact. A fresh approach to how we do something helps create new energy and it fills us with an attitude of eager anticipation as we look forward to each new day.
Some may view reinvention as rather false, especially when you look at celebrities who have portrayed one image and have then changed their image to present something new. However one thing is certain and that is that people who reinvent themselves are not resistant to change. In a society where life changes continually it is good to reinvent yourself.
You may know of someone who has transformed their career – perhaps had a revamp of their website, a rebrand of their image or their values. There are many ways in which people reinvent themselves – taking up a new challenge, a change in jobs, learning a new set of skills.
What’s it like to reinvent yourself?
For those wishing you to reinvent their business, taking control of your personal brand may mean the difference between an unfulfilling job and a rewarding career. If redefining your personal brand, you need to be really clear about what your goals are so you use your time and energy wisely. Have a look at what your unique selling point is and look at ways in which you will get your message out – adverts in local paper or on radio, social media, website etc. A transformation of our self or our business can bring new learning and a sense of excitement. It can help us be more open to attracting new customers or creating new business links. If you’re thinking of redefining your brand, don’t be afraid to reach out for help. You will know what you want and the life/business coaching that I offer can help you refocus your goals and purpose.
In essence, life is an adventure and we shouldn’t be afraid to embrace change. Every time that we do we gain new knowledge and insight. Embrace change, grow each day & enjoy life! Reinvent yourself for the better and as you change, things will start to change for you.
Are you comfortable with change?
How have you reinvented yourself over the years?
If you enjoyed this article, you may also wish to read Living a wonderful life. You can also keep up to date on Facebook & Twitter.
- How does censorship work
- Which relationships bother you the most
- How do negotiators prepare for negotiations
- Do Basking Sharks ever attack humans
- Wheres Area 51 in GTA 5
- What are some news organizations
- Do children become dependent on the Internet
- What are the reasons for multiple axles
- What are some keystone habits
- Do people still use Blu Ray
- Why doesnt Iran fear any other country
- What is the majority race in Texas
- Is Alfred Pennyworth Bruce Wayne Batmans slave
- What’s the best way to read
- What are some new robots
- What happens when CRISPR backfires
- Has Aaron Rodgers ever won a Superbowl
- What is the definition of scientology
- Is the Apex Visa consultancy trustworthy
- How would you describe motivated cognition