Applying to the Government of Canada for permanent residence
The final admission of applicants comes under the jurisdiction of the Government of Canada. After being selected by Québec, you then have to submit an application for permanent residence (visa) to the Centralized Intake Office in Canada, in Sydney, NovaScotia.
The Government of Canada will evaluate your medical file and those of your family members. It will also carry out security checks.
If you successfully complete this step, the Government of Canada will issue you a permanent resident visa.
Costs and processing time for the permanent residence visa
The Government of Canada charges fees for processing an application for permanent residence (visa).
Fees for medical examinations and security checks are determined locally.
Processing time may vary from one country to the next.
Once you have obtained permanent residence status, you can apply for Canadian citizenship from the Government of Canada if you satisfy certain eligibility requirements. For more information, visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada site.
- Can I earn healthy after BA psychology
- Does homeowner s insurance cover death cleanup
- What is a distinct legal entity
- Should boys and girls have separate classrooms
- What businesses hire 14 year olds
- Which is the tallest tower in Dubai
- How does Nigel Farage benefit from Brexit
- What is a GFI breaker
- Why are human growth hormones legal
- How do I decorate a transitional bedroom
- What is the characteristic of phylum coelentarata
- Are Chinese people bad
- Does every field have a corresponding particle
- What is the Sanskrit translation of taking
- What are some examples of delta
- Is WeWork recession proof
- What isotope of oxygen do we breathe
- How would you describe heartbreak
- Is being an entrepreneur for me
- What is the importance of brand management